Be Part of Something Bigger!
Our 2017 End-of-Year Fundraising Drive is underway. Our goal is to raise $20,000 by the end of 2017. All gifts sustain our sliding scale tuition program.
Please be part of making democratic education accessible to any Philadelphia area child by making a donation at one of these levels.
- $20.11 2011 was the year PFS opened its doors!
- $50 Sudbury Valley School turns 50 this year
- $101 101 people attended our 2017 Back to School Night
- $252 252 views of the student-made film. Look here!
- $512 512 people have come to Open Houses since 2016
- $1000+ The number of PFS Facebook followers
- $2017 The year we are going to reach our fundraising goals thanks to supporters like you!
Make a donation through PayPal
Ask your employer to match your donation through the United Way Donor Choice Program. Our code is 50581.
Donate something on our Wish List!
Support us while you shop
- Amazon allows you to select us as a donation recipient in their Smile program. Every time you make a purchase from smile.amazon.com, a portion of your purchase will go to us!
- Schoola will send you a pre-stamped bag in which to donate gently used clothes, which they'll sell and donate back a portion to our school.
- Cafe Press for all your PFS gear--mugs, hoodies, water bottles, etc.
- Philly Foodworks makes a donation to us when you sign up for their CSA and enter code "PFS".
Volunteers have provided hundreds of hours of service to PFS. Attend an Open House to learn more about us and introduce yourself, then contact us to discuss how you can be part of the school.
Spread the word
Interested in collaboration between PFS and your business? Please reach out!
We are so appreciative of all the ways our school is supported by the wider community!